Monday, November 10, 2008

Getting greener with reusable shopping bags!

Behold!!!! My first shopping bag made out of old bed linens!


(click to see larger image)

It's very lovely against my faux-slate sunroom floors, isn't it though? Anyway, it definitely needs something but the important thing is that it turned out with little complication and it's very sturdy. I think it will look wonderful with lots of fruits and veggies popping out of it. I have to make several more to complete the collection. I need more sheets. I also bought some tule so I can make my own reusable produce bags... one of these days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your bag, and I was wondering if you got this pattern off a tutorial or did you buy a pattern? If it was online- free, could you share where you got it from please!!!

Unknown said...

I like your bag, and I was wondering if you got this pattern off a tutorial or did you buy a pattern? If it was online- free, could you share where you got it from please!!!